DEPRESSION

Can you hear me please? I am fine
I am dying inside and I find no way out of it.
There is darkness everywhere and I am drowning in it.
I feel like crying every time.
Physically I might be seemed okay
but inside there are purple bruises on my heart and soul.
I am yelling for help and perhaps none hears me.
This feeling is worst and it is killing me every day.
I want to shout but I can’t. I need to be silent.
Okay…… I shall help myself
I shall go back to work…
But I can’t work.
My soul doesn’t help me to concentrate
My heart is aching.
I feel my presence in an empty room
Now everyone thinks that I am fine but no,
I have now learnt to hide it better.
Perhaps I am fine...!
I really want to be happy
but there is something inside me which is screaming and killing me
The best part of my day is when I am asleep
because nothing disturbs me when I am asleep.
Every day I wake up to fight with same demons that left me tired the night before
My career is slipping from my hands
but I Don’t care
I think I should quit……
quitting is best option
I don’t want to bother my parents anymore
Though I am fine, but I need to think again
I have a body which wants to survive and it is fighting with a mind that wants to die
Demon has come again, this time stronger than ever, fighting with me and looking to win and
this time I might let him win
I am drowning and I can see everyone else is breathing around me
This feeling is worst mom and dad, please help me
Stop asking me that whether I am okay or not, because I am tired of lying now
Monsters have arrived again and do you know what this time I won’t let them win because
I QUIT……


Sometimes a person gets tensed and worried. Being in low mood sometimes is not a depression at all. But being in low mood and feeling of being useless all time with sadness and loss of sleep either or excessive sleep, loss of concentration, loss of interest in anything for couple of weeks and crying for no reason is considered as depression. It doesn’t come at particular time like at 3:00 am when a person is alone at room but it can also arrive at 3:00 pm when he is with friends in a jolly mood and all of sudden he becomes sad and depression. It is worst feeling one would have ever felt. A person isolates himself from all social activities and starts living in his own cage.
He makes a circle of sadness around himself where he seeks for help but can’t express what he feels. Depression is a mood disorder in which there is a feeling of sadness, despair and loneliness for a prolonged period of time. A person doesn’t enjoy the activities in which he was once interested.
There is no elevation for doing anything with loss of concentration and interest. Slowly and gradually it kills emotions and mind. It’s a kind of fight between mind and body. Body fights for life with mind and mind wants death. And ultimately this fight compels a person for suicide.
The worst outcome of depression is suicide attempt. This is last stage where a person thinks of committing suicide.
There are different factors responsible for depression. There are environmental, social, economic and hormonal misbalancing factors which provoke depression. Depression is most common leading factor of death worldwide. Different type of medications is available for mood elevation. There are therapies regarding counselling to elevate mood and get rid of provoking factors.  
Depression is not now a rare problem. It is killing young people. It requires concentration to get rid of it.

If you like this post please don’t forget to share with your friends.

You can also join me on Social Media Sites

Comments

  1. hi,I have read both your blogs and they are very creative and worthy of being viewed and liked,your titles and topics are also very nice.#WaitingForTheNextOne. best of luck #lacreative147...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you for your appreciation. I'll post my next blog soon. Hope you will like it .

      Delete

Post a Comment